It is so great to have such tasty bars with minimum effort and time! They taste divine and have all the goodness of oats, almonds, sunflower seeds! I keep them handy also as a post workout boost!
1 cup oats
1 cup almonds
6 big dates
1 hip tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup agave syrup
2 tbsp sunflower seeds (or pumpkin seeds)
a pinch of cinnamon (or according to taste)
- Place the dates in the processor and blend until they become a dough
- Place the rest of the ingredients in the processor and blend until well combined. The mix should be sticking together.
- If not, just add a bit more agave or peanut butter.
- Place it in a tray lined with parchment paper and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning cut into pieces and enjoy!
notes: you can replace peanut butter with any other nut butter and agave with maple syrup!