If you like the combination of orange and cinnamon, then this is for you! I came up with this yesterday morning, because I am going through my orangy phase at the moment! These bars are delicious for any time of the day, as a quick breakfast or snack!
1.5 cups oats
1 cup almonds
Juice from 1/2 orange and the zest of the whole orange
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
Optional (for a chocolaty flavour): 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend into flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except from the cranberries and cacao nibs)
- When the mix is well blended, stir in the cranberries and nibs.
- Place in a tray with parchment paper, spread it well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool before enjoying!