I urge you to try this vegan version of french toast. I didn’t quite believe it myself when i tasted how good it was! And it’s very easy to make as well! So it’s safe to say that this will be a stable on my Sunday breakfast table!
Paired with a cup of coffee or warm cacao and maca powder drink – just perfect!
2 slices of bread
1/2 cup almond milk
a pinch of cinnamon
a few drops of vanilla extract
- Cut 1 banana in slices and put in a saucepan with the coconut sugar so they are slightly caramelised. Don’t overcook them because they will melt.
- Take them out of the saucepan and into a small plate.
- Blend the almond milk, 1 banana, cinnamon and vanilla essence in your food processor and pour in a bowl or soup plate.
- Dip your bread in the mixture and then fry it in a saucepan with a little oil. Note: you oil needs to be warm before you place the bread.
- Fry your bread well and then place in a plate and top with your caramelised bananas!