When life gives you healthy ingredients always make delicious and nutritious recipes that will keep you going! It’s really that simple! These bars are filled with fibers, protein and vitamins – they have hemp seeds, pistachios, oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, dried fruits, coconut oil! Your body will thank you.
2 1/2 cups oats, toasted
3 tbsp peanut butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp vanilla
2 tbsp chia seeds
4 tbsp each of pistachios, dried cranberries and raisins
Plant based milk – if needed
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- In a baking tray place the oats and cook until toasted – around 10-15 minutes. Stir while being cooked.
- When they are finished let them cool and then add the chia seeds, pistachios, dried cranberries and raisins.
- In a saucepan combine the remaining ingredients until they melt and well combined.
- Pour the wet mix in the dry mix and mix well. You can add some milk if you think it’s necessary.
- Place in a baking tray, lined with parchment paper, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut into pcs and enjoy!