Such a sweet sweet temptation! These bites are perfect for a guilt-free indulgence. Trust me, you will not be able to stop eating these.
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup cashews
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon mable syrup
2 tablespoon water (or more – depends on the consistency you want)
1 – 2 tablespoons coconut oil (again depending on how coconutty you like it to be)
1-2 stevia drops if you want it a bit sweeter!
1 tablespoon sugar powder.
- Crust: blend the ingredients together until they are formed/sticky.
- Chocolate: blend everything together until smooth.
- Filling: blend the ingredients together.
- Put the crust in muffin tins with parchment paper, forming pockets
- Put a layer of raspberry, fill it with chocolate and then raspberries on top!
- Needs about 6 hrs in the fridge and then enjoy