I love it when you try new recipes and they come out better than you expected! This one, we did with my youngest daughter – she loves chocolate, so the choco chips were her idea :). I’ve been wanting to involve my kids in these recipes, because i want them to start eating healthy and thinking about their eating habits and choices.
Luckily she loved them!
So, these cookies are good as an adult and or kids healthy snack or breakfast!
- 1 medium banana, ripened
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 2 tbsp choco chips
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the over at 180C
- Place all ingredients (except for the choco chips) in the mixer and mix well until well combined.
- Add the choco chips
- With your hands make small balls with the dough, place on the baking tray and gently press them with your hand so they form small biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy.