Oh my God these are simply divine!! Every single bite is a pleasure. And even more when you think about all the goodness that’s in these: hemp seeds, almonds, coconut, dates, oats! They are little protein / vitamins / energy bombs!
What a better way to reward your body than these little gems – indulgence/comfort food/healthy snacking at its best!
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup big dates
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- oats – as much needed if the dough comes out too sticky.
- First place the nuts in a processor and mix until broken down.
- Add in the dates and continue to mix
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Make small balls with your hands and place in the fridge overnight.