I love cookies. I enjoy making them and of course eating them! So I’m always looking for ways to make them interesting, healthy and nutritious. These cookies are full of protein, fibers and nutrients so you cannot really go wrong!
1/2 cup flour
1 1/4 cup oats
1 ripe banana, mashed
3 tbsp coconut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 egg replacer (1 tbsp flaxseeds meal+3 tbsp water – mix and allow to stand for 10 minutes)
1/2 cup hemp seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Pulse oats in a food processor until it becomes flour. Mix it in a bowl with the flour, hemp seeds, baking powder, salt, coconut sugar, cranberries and cacao nibs.
- Melt the butter in the maple syrup and then add the banana, vanilla, flaxseeds and stir well. Pour it in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Make small balls with your hands and place them in a baking tray, lined with parchment paper. If the mixture is sticking on your hands, have a small bowl with water next to you so you keep your hands wet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy!