Another favourite – especially if you are a pistachios fan! These bars are bursting with protein and fibers and are perfect pre or post workout, breakfast or as a boosting office snack.
1/2 cup pistachios
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup oats
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut flakes
pinch of salt
- Preheat the over at 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a food processor place the pistachios, pumpkin seeds, oats and salt and pulse until they become a flour.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut oil. The mixture will become a crumbly mix.
- Press the mix in the tray and top with the coconut flakes.
- Cook for 10 minutes and allow to cool before you cut it into bars.