I have been ‘silent’ for a month and I apologise! But I’m back with a bang! So, what a way to start your week, if not with lots of energy! We are what we eat and what we eat either fuels us for the best or worse.
So, a few of my favourites in this recipe: chia seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, almond butter, pistachios and oats! I hope you enjoy these, i know your body will thank you.
2 cups oats
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
3 tbsp chia seeds
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp coconut oil
3 tbsp almond butter
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat the over at 190degrees.
- Place the oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Pour in a bowl and add the pistachios and cranberries
- Place the dates in blender with 1/2 cup water and blend well. Add the maple syrup, almond butter and coconut oil and mix well.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients well and pour in a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate overnight and in the morning cut into bars.