Maybe it’s a bit of a cliche, but I wanted to make something wit pumpkin, other that soup or roasted or a pie! So, this recipe came up – well balanced flavour wise, full of nutrients your body will love, full of aromas and somewhat of a guilt free treat!
- 3/4 cup pumpkin cut in pieces
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3 dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 2-inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- a few drops vanilla extract
- a pinch of all spice
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 3 tbsps coconut milk
- Combine all of the dry ingredients (this means all ingredients except the milk, nut butter) into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Add the almond butter and coconut milk.
- Process for another minute until well combined. If you cannot form balls, add some more milk.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight