There is something about granola that i simply cannot resist! I love topping my smoothie bowls with it, my nut yoghurt or chia puddings, or just have it with milk. And this recipe gives you so much goodness in every spoon. Almonds, Cashews, Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seeds, Linseed Seeds, Coconut Oil …. need i say more!
I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup golden flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients, except for the raisins.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Put the mixture in a tray lined with parchment paper and bake it for 10-15 minutes, stirring the mixture at the half way point.
- Once the granola is golden and crunchy, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Once it’s cooled, add the raisins and mix them well.