Cinnamon, All spice mixes (cardamon, nutmeg, gloves) and Ginger together = Autumn / Winter is on! So, this is yet another recipe with all these, plus other feel good ingredients that give you healthy and really tasty and comforting snacks for the week!
- 2 flax eggs or chia seeds eggs (whisk together 2 tablespoons ground flax or chia seeds + 6 tablespoons water, set for 15 mins)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp agave syup
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven at 180degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Put all ingredients together in your blender and blend until well mixed.
- Spread the mix evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and cut into bars