Honestly, i have never met anyone who doesn’t love banana breads! It is one of the most universally liked cakes, and I missed it when i became a vegan and when i decided to reduce sugar from my diet! So this vegan, no added sugar recipe came along – and boy is sooo good!
1.5 cup oats
1 cup almonds
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
a pinch of salt
2 handfuls chopped walnuts
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water, allow it to sit for 10 mins
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Blend the oats and almonds in a high speed blender so they become flour and add the baking powder and soda and salt.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl and then poor the oat and almond flour inside. Mix well and also add the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf pan, which you have greased with some oil.
- Cook for around 45 minutes and enjoy!